My Wonderful Group of Friends

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

UPDATE!! One Pair Of Hands

******Sorry this wasn't working for you that wanted to view it. I guess I'm not as computer smart as I thought. If you have the time, just go on to http://www.youtube/ and type in One Pair Of Hands. Click on the first video that looks like a moon shining off the water. It will take you to the video I am trying to show you.
Sorry that this has been so much trouble.

This is simply beautiful. If you have a few minutes to spare and really want to have your spirit lifted you should definitely view this.

http://www.youtube.com/v/xz92NwWehPK&color1

Blessings,
Amy

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Amy.
    I wanted to be sure to stop by and wish you and your family a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
    Have a beautiful day♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww shucks! You tube says it is no available!

    I wanted to wish you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!!

    warm hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not there! I'm sure it was good! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete