******Sorry this wasn't working for you that wanted to view it. I guess I'm not as computer smart as I thought. If you have the time, just go on to http://www.youtube/ and type in One Pair Of Hands. Click on the first video that looks like a moon shining off the water. It will take you to the video I am trying to show you.
Sorry that this has been so much trouble.
This is simply beautiful. If you have a few minutes to spare and really want to have your spirit lifted you should definitely view this.
http://www.youtube.com/v/xz92NwWehPK&color1
Blessings,
Amy
Thanks for sharing, Amy.
ReplyDeleteI wanted to be sure to stop by and wish you and your family a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.
Have a beautiful day♥
aww shucks! You tube says it is no available!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to wish you a very blessed and happy Thanksgiving!!
warm hugs, Linda
Not there! I'm sure it was good! Enjoy your Thanksgiving!
ReplyDelete