My Wonderful Group of Friends

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sale Going On





Ladies I was asked by my friend Janice at http://blackcreekprimitives.blogspot.com/ if I would post on her blog sale she has going on right now. She is selling off some of her extra crafting items. A few things have sold but there is still plenty left to choose from. Hopefully she will be adding more things today.





If you have time, stop by and visit her. She is a great crafter and her things are quality made. She even has some material for sale if you like making your own things. Below are a few of the items Janice still has listed and at very reasonable prices!














Have a glorious day friends,




Warm hugs and well wishes,


AMY






































2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy!

    Thanks for the link. I'm headed over there to check it out!

    Hope you and your family are doing well! I had a bit of a break from blogging but I thought about my bloggin' buddies! Hope you're having a wonderful summer!

    Thanks for all your visits to my blog and your sweet comments! I'm so glad we first met on the Country Sampler forum! :)

    Tammy (Country Girl at Home) - Sorry I had to leave it this way....Blogger is not letting me leave comments through google if the comment page is set up on the same page as the post. If it brings up a new page for comments, it will. Strange, but it's been that way for weeks now for me anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy!...I just wanted to pop on over to say thank you for visiting my blog and for the sweet comment...I would love to come and play decorate with you!...have a great day!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete