Hi Amy, Thank you for posting on my new baking blog. You had mentioned that you had problems when you baked a similar recipe. It's possible that your baking powder wasn't fresh. I've heard that if your baking powder is old it won't allow your baked goods to rise. I'm not 100% sure, but it is possible. Could be your flour, too, if it wasn't fresh.
Thanks Amy for the heads up! I'm going to check it out!
ReplyDeleteLove your background here...very pretty!
Have a great rest of the week! :)
Tammy
Hi Amy, Thank you for posting on my new baking blog. You had mentioned that you had problems when you baked a similar recipe. It's possible that your baking powder wasn't fresh. I've heard that if your baking powder is old it won't allow your baked goods to rise. I'm not 100% sure, but it is possible. Could be your flour, too, if it wasn't fresh.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll come back for a visit again soon!