Now onto natures beauty. I have two of the most beautiful Rhododendron Bushes in my flower garden. Their blooms are just so magnificent. I decided their beauty was too wonderful to just leave outside that I decided to cut a few branches off and bring them inside. They just bring such a brightness to a room.



On a final note, I just wanted to show you a little something I have been working on for a couple of weeks. This is my for my friend Char over at The Pickled Pepper Patch. I was lucky enough to get her name for the "Swap" she created. The theme of this swap was "Porches." Sorry but I sealed the box before I took a picture of its contents. Not really! You'll have to wait until Char gets it to see what is inside.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend. Tomorrow our church is hosting its Mother/Daughter Banquet and a few of my sisters are going and taking our mother. This is always a good meal and wonderful fellowship.
Blessings my friends,
~AMY~
Hi Amy, my prayers are with your mom and also for you and family! My mom and I also have A-Fib and deal with the same thing often. Thank God that it's not often though! Those flowers are gorgeous! I brought some lilacs in over the weekend, my house smells fab!
ReplyDeleteTake care!
Brenda
Hi Amy,
ReplyDeleteLoosing a spouse is not easy so her feelings are understandable. I will indeed keep your mom in my prayers.
hugs, Linda
I hope your Mom gets better. I can't imagine what she must be feeling. I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteDonna
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI'll pray for your mom. I know it's hard seeing her like that!
Your flowers are beautiful too!
Blessings,
Tammy
Amy,
ReplyDeleteI will keep your mom in my prayers. It is so difficult losing a spouse. Love your flowers.
Pam
I will definately remember your Mom in my prayers...hang in there....(hugs)...I know this is hard on you too...so, I will keep you in my prayers too.
ReplyDeleteAnd let me say....YOU ARE KILLIN ME WITH THAT PICTURE OF THAT BOX!...SHAME ON YOU!
I will keep your mom in my prayers and you as you are approaching the one year mark. We are also approaching it and it is a hard time!
ReplyDeleteAmy, thanks for posting a comment on my blog. I will keep your mom in my prayers. She is lucky to have you. My husband made me quite a few of these shelves above many of my doors. I have enjoyed decorating them. Thanks for the kind comments, Dawn
ReplyDeleteI hope your Mom gets to feeling like herself soon. It would be so hard to lose a husband, a soulmate! I feel so sad for what she must be going through!
ReplyDeleteOn another note, I love the flowers! My girls ALWAYS pick the ones I have planted outside...weather I want them to or not! LOL I think they like to see them inside too!
Hi Amy, I just found your blog! I sure hope your mom gets feeling better soon:) I noticed right away you have shepherds, I have one also and aren't they the best dogs??? Love your pretty pink flowers, they sure set off the rooms! Hope you have a lovely day!
ReplyDelete