My Wonderful Group of Friends

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

~In Need of A Favor~


Sorry no pictures to post today. I am however in need of a favor. I have a friend that has a nineteen year old son that is mentally handicapped. He has the mentality of a four year old. He is completely fascinated with Christmas and all its glow. Cody's favorite thing about Christmas decor is the trees. Now here is where my favor comes in. I am putting together a little picture book for him that he can carry around and look at whenever he wants. I know some might say he could just look at pictures on the Internet or something like that. I say what child doesn't like to carry their favorite book around and look at its pages whenever they want.

This book will contain snap shots of various Christmas Trees from wherever I can find them. I will personalize the book for Cody as well. I am asking all my blogging friends if they would send me snapshots of their favorite trees. These pictures can be current if you've already decorated or they can be from the past. They can even be pictures of trees that you may have taken on one of your outings.

I'm hoping to get this book mailed to Cody sometime around the first of December. If you think you might have a photo to send I would like to have it mailed to me before November 30th. Please include your name on it if you want me to let Cody know whose tree it is. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for helping me do this.

Pictures can be sent to: Amy Cosma
P.O. Box 167
Lisbon, Ohio 44432

Blessings to all,
AMY

11 comments:

  1. What a nice idea! Not sure if I have any photos printed out that would interest him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Amy, you are so sweet! I would love to send pics for this boy! I have already decorated, so do you just want one of our big tree or maybe some of our little trees too? Just let me know!

    countrygirlathome@att.net

    Blessings,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy, you are a beautiful person! I will be sending you pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy,

    Can I email you a picture or does it need to be sent by mail? :)

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies so much for offering to help. I have emailed each of you. I will take emailed pictures and print them off myself if that works best for you. I just want this to be a great book for Cody!
    Blessings to all who are helping,
    AMY

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw Amy, what a sweet sweet thing for you to do! I wish I had something to send you. I know Cody will love this book very much!

    Have a delightful Thanksgiving week~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Email me~your Email I have one for you Thanks Jen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Let me know your email and i can send you a pic of my tree few yeats ago

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Amy,

    Hope the Christmas book went well! I just wanted to come by and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sure do miss seeing your posts - hope everything is okay with you......

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    ~In Need of A Favor~
    One of the best article l has come across on this valuable subject. I quite go along with your assumptions and will thirstily look forward to your future updates.

    ReplyDelete